Friday, August 15, 2008

More Pictures from New Mexico

Sam making a silly face


Sam and Garret relaxing after a long day at church

Sam sleeping with the sword that his uncle Jared made for him. It was so cute, for about a week he wouldn't go to bed until he had his sword in his hand

Trying on "Papa's" glasses




Garret is always trying to get every last drop of ice cream out of his bowl.

Looks like he got most of it out of his bowl. Whatever isn't in his tummy in on his face. Silly boy.

Garret getting loves from his "mama"
My grandma has this apron and chef hat, and Garret loves to put it on and play "Cooker Man"

This is a picture of me after giving blood. I did really good while I was giving blood but after I was done I got a little bit dizzy and passed out. I did a pretty good face plant so I hear.
This is garret playing cowboy before we went to a rodeo. I'd have to say he's the cutest cowboy I've ever seen.






No comments: